1. Here's your desk. My office is behind you and to the left.
2. Over here, you'll find your desk, and my office is right here.
3. Your desk is right over here; my office is right there.
1. If you aren't aware, we offer a one-day new employee workshop.
2. If you haven't heard, Action offers a one-day new employee workshop.
3. By the way, you'll be taking part in a one-day employee workshop.
提出对方必须知晓的重要事项，或是当天必须完成的工作，可用"If you aren't aware"，或"If you haven'theard"作为句子的开头。
1. We're a friendly bunch around here, so don't hesitate to ask questions.
2. Everyone is very friendly here, so don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any problems.
3. We'd all like to welcome you, and we'll be here if you have any questions.
1. Why don't I show you around first?
2. How about if I give you a little tour of the office?
3. Let me show you around the department.